2 years in Commercial Real Estate
We are looking for a dynamic real estate executive, freshers are welcome to join our Hyderabad division. The commercial real estate executive will work as an intermediary on rental/leasing commercial properties between owners and potential tenants, oversee property transactions between buyers and sellers, and assist with new business development.
To be successful in this role, you must have excellent marketing and people skills, understand the local property market, and be willing to work proactively.
Commercial Real Estate Executive's responsibilities as are follows, for which training will be provided:
1. Assist clients in finding suitable non-residential properties to run their businesses.
2. Assist sellers in promoting their properties to attract qualified buyers in a reasonable amount of time.
3. Provide guidance on agreements, mortgages, and market prices.
4. Draft legal documents and contracts.
5. Coordinate exchanges of ownership.
6. Assist with negotiations between buyers and sellers.
7. Manage a portfolio of rental properties.
8. Fulfill a range of marketing functions, e.g., promoting properties by listing, writing advertisements, or arranging site-visits.
9. Attend networking functions and occasional workshops.
10. A qualification in real estate may be strongly desired.
11. Vast knowledge of property law, property specifications, legal guidelines, procedures, and policies.
12. A firm grasp of best practices within the industry.
13. Self-motivated and honest.